Are you concerned about managing your supply chain in the COVID-19 era dynamics? As you work with your vendors and customers, there’s so much uncertainty around how the marketplace is going to rebound.
In this SupplyChainBrain.com article, CCO founder and managing partner Bill Currence clearly lays out five steps for stabilizing supply-chain operations, optimizing throughput, and maximizing profits as the economy reopens.
Here is a summary of the steps outlined in the article:
- Get a head start with planning.
- Understand desired and necessary talent skills.
- Connect to the supply chain with increased engagement.
- Put the emphasis on safety in all operations.
- Understand investment-tradeoff effects on the supply chain.
Click the link above to read more.