Healthcare Inventory, Supply and Materials Management Consulting
Some historic examples of CCO’s healthcare innovation include:
- Improved material replenishment system that drove a large reduction in manufacturing lead times.
- Leveraged statistical process control on instrument sharpening that improved first pass results and eliminated other defects.
- Implemented statistical tools to help turn massive amounts of data into actions that drive key performance indicators (KPIs).
Key adaptations using Lean and Visual Management tools resulted in:
- Improved inventory efficiency to improve cash flow.
- Improved operating margin by increasing room availability through use of standardizing work, balancing labor, and utilizing visual management tools.
- Increased revenue by improving Emergency Room efficiency.
- Harnessed the power of Visual Management to track and drive KPIs.