Improve Automotive Manufacturing with Lean (TPS), 5s Principles
Deep Automotive Experience
We have deep global experience in the Automotive OEM and Tier Supplier segment. Our executive leadership team represents more than 150 years of experience from shop floor to global operations. We’ve served in roles leading functions in finance, supply chain, manufacturing, R&D, IT, and even as CEO’s.
We have adapted tools and methods from several industries to provide quick and insightful improvement opportunities that deliver improved EBITDA quickly and efficiently.
Tools and Methods
Our tools and methods include:
- Operational Excellence (OpEx) drives accountability and transparency across functions and geographies.
- Sales & Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) manages through the complexities of scheduling to deliver sustainable value to the end customer and all levels of the supply chain.
- Manufacturing and quality planning leverage systems and methods like TPS, BIQ, APQP/PPQP, LEAN VSM, Bill of Material (BOM) management and PFEP.
- Quality assurance and regulatory compliance: ISO-9001, ISI 14001, ISO 54001, TS 16949, IATF 16949 and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS), among others.
- Program and project management leverages our deep bench of experienced consultants to match your needs and exceed your expectations.